[nfbwatlk] 2012 Convention Preregistration now Available On-line

Thu Mar 1 15:43:52 UTC 2012

Doctor Maurer announced on the February Presidential Release that preregistration would be available for the 2012 NFB National Convention on March 1, 2012. I have in the past procrastinated on both hotel and convention registrations to my detriment.  But, not this year.

I called the hotel the first week in January, and made a reservation.  That was one stress reliever, believe me.  Now, today, March 1, I went to the web site, and by golly , I was able to preregister for the convention on-line.  It worked.  So, by all means, go to <www.nfb.org/registration> and get signed up for all the activities in Dallas, June 30 through July 5.

/s/

Bennett Prows