[nfbwatlk] FW: [Electronics-talk] {Disarmed} Twenty-One Apps We Can't Live Without!

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 06:42:21 UTC 2012

                  Even more indispensable apps!

                        Twenty-one iPhone Apps We Can't Live Without

                        By Judy Dixon and Doug Wakefield
                        In braille, eBraille, Word/ASCII, and DAISY: $9.00

                        Judy Dixon and Doug Wakefield love to play around
with iPhone apps, so we asked them to pull together their "can't live
without" apps in our second booklet on the subject. We guarantee you will
find new apps that make life way easier, most of which are free or less than
$2. Find out where you are in the world at any given moment, what stores are
nearby, bake brownies in the Big Oven, listen to the BBC, design and mail
your own greeting cards, find something to eat in unfamiliar airports, heck,
find new ways to enjoy life in the new iWorld!
                        Order at:
                        http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/APPSDIXON.html

                        And don't miss our other iPhone guides:
                        Getting Started with the iPhone and iOS5
                        Twenty-six Useful Apps for Blind iPhone Users
                        iPhone Tactile ScreenShot Quick Reference Guide

                        ******
                        To order any books, send payment to:
                        NBP, 88 St. Stephen Street, Boston, MA 02115-4302
                        Or call and charge it: toll-free (800) 548-7323 or
(617) 266-6160 ext 520.
                        Or order any of our books online at
                        http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/index.html.

                        Forward to a friend

                        Copyright © 2012 National Braille Press, All rights
reserved.

                        National Braille Press
                        88 Saint Stephen St
                        Boston, MA 02115

                        Add us to your address book

                        www.nbp.org

                        set email preferences (HTML vs. Plain Text)
unsubscribe from this list

Electronics-talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/lawnmower84%40
hotmail.com