[nfbwatlk] Facebook Frustrations

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Thu Jun 14 17:43:14 UTC 2012

Hi Debbie.
I am not sure of the actual rules in detail.  I heard a news broadcast and
then a more detailed story about all this.
They said in the interview that some entities were able to make having a
facebook account a requirement, and even go so far as to make you give them
your password in the interview.

There was discussion of some having a separate account for business contacts
only so if this situation happen to come up.  The applicant was able to
provide the details with no hesitation but also keep there personal account
private.

I found this to be a very disturbing story.
 although I have a FB account.  I rarely  use it.  I created it before it
became so popular.

I too, am leery of this and the intimate connections it can possibly share
with those we may not care to share with.

I am all for socializing and using tecnology, but some of this is going way
too far in my opinion.