[nfbwatlk] Facebook Frustrations

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 16:59:35 UTC 2012

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for the suggestion. I will try that out. I did leave an
email via my daughters account, but there has been no real reply as of
yet. The standard "Thank you for your input and we'll be sure to read
it and consider the information, blah, blah, blah" auto reply was
sent. You'd think that with the new IPO and such, they would be a bit
more on the ball. But Facebook is like many other websites and such.
Thinking about those who are print or image impaired is not high on
their priority.
I have always said that technology is the great equalizer in that it
can help all of us to gain successful employment. However, as
technology progresses it seems that if you aren't able to see the tiny
images, touch a screen with a steady finger or understand iconic
imagery you will be left behind unless we all band together and raise
a huge stink.

So, I'll step down off my soap box and go write an email or two :).
Tah from the battle weary crone,
Kris