[nfbwatlk] Facebook Frustrations

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 23:51:37 UTC 2012

Hello all,
Miss you and look forward to getting back in volved as life gets less
hectic. However, I hope that someone can give me suggestions or pointers
with this issue. My Facebook account has been suspended due to "suspicious"
activity. To verify that I am the owner of the account I have to jump
through a few electronic hoops. The first is to type in the security key.
They have an audio alternative to the text / graphic picture that has
become so popular. But then, you must identify the people in the following
PICTURES and there is NO alternative to this portion. I have had my
friends, family and children try to help me identify the people in the
pictures. As of yet, we have had absolutely no success. Nor have I been
able to find a phone number to talk to someone about this situation.
Has anyone else had this problem? Has anyone else who is blind been able to
run the obstacle course to reclaim your account? If not, is this something
that NFB should be aware of as there are many hapters, members, activities
and so on
I look forward to hearing from you all.

Take care and talk to you soon,
Kris Colcock   to "suspicious" activity.Hope you are all doing well. I keep
up with the list and lurk in the background. Miss you all and look forward
to "rejoining" as life gets less hectic.
However, I am having real trouble with Facebook. My account has been
suspended due