[nfbwatlk] Braille Rally in Spokane This weekend

Mary Ellen gabias at telus.net
Wed Jun 6 03:59:02 UTC 2012

Braille rallies are a lot of fun!  I participated in two of them when I was
a child.  The first time we came in third.  The second time we ended out
back of beyond!  We were the last team to come in and the organizers were
beginning to get worried about us.  Clearly  the cell phone hadn't been
invented yet.  Frankly, I had more fun the year we got terribly lost because
the driver I was with when we won a trophy was so rigid about every detail.