[nfbwatlk] computer training

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Jul 31 16:05:12 UTC 2012

online computer and web development training

Blind Access Training offers live one-on-one or group training services
covering applications such as office 2007 or office 2010. We use Jaws for
windows, NVDA and Window Eyes to conduct all of our training via skype or in
our online classroom using talking-communities. If you are learning office
2007 or 2010 applications for the first time or transitioning from one
operating system to another and need assistance becoming familiar with your
new operating system, we may assist. Along with screen reader computer
training, we also offer web development training for anyone interested in
learning: HTML, CSS, JavaScript or PHP. If desired to learn one of the
Aforementioned topics, you must pay $79.95 per-topic and you will be billed
monthly until training is complete. If you are looking to create a website
and prefer to pay a one-time fee, then we recommend signing up for our full
web development training where we will teach you the previous topics along
with website management up-to-three months. If you are a web master and you
do not have the time to fulfill your daily obligations for the website in
question, we also offer web master services. Blind Access Training also
offers group training for those who benefit from working within a group
setting using our online classroom for both screen reader computer training
and web development training. It is important to note that for group
training, we require a 10-person maximum and a 3-person minimum. If signing
up for group training and there isn't enough interest, we will charge you
for the individual rate for your training. Please visit us on the web for
more information or to contact us for clarification or if you have any
questions and a trainer will respond. Blind Access Training is aware of the
hardships people face with finances, so we also offer monthly flat rates for
training services, if the client is desperately in need of training or
simply cannot aford the regular charge. We believe that everyone should be
given a chance to become successful, so we will negociate rates for those in
need. If interested in any of the above, please visit us on the web at
http://www.blindaccesstraining.com/ and take a look around our website to
obtain more information or you may email us using our contact form or call
us at (509) 396-1646.
Contact: http://www.blindaccesstraining.com/main_files/contact.php twitter:
@BlindAccess

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com