[nfbwatlk] AAA

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Thu Jul 26 08:52:47 UTC 2012

The Aquasox are on 1380 KRKO, the Rainiers on 850 KHHO.  Both team's seasons
end shortly after Labor Day but the Frogs will be in the playoffs this year
as they are winning a high percentage of their games and have already won
the first half championship.

One way to get their games. Or for that matter any minor league games is to
use http://www.milb.com/milb/multimedia/audio.jsp, where you can access any
team that has any form of online broadcasts.  KRKO, otherwise known as
Northsound 1380, is easy on the iPhone with various apps.  KHHO may require
IHeart Radio.

Dean