[nfbwatlk] digital recorder

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Jul 26 03:10:17 UTC 2012

I called the Library to see if we could trouble shoot my problem.  They are
sending out a brand new unit, the advanced model.  The battery problem is
known to them apparently.

Thanks Dave and all for the great advice, smiles.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com