[nfbwatlk] ACB Resolution

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 05:44:15 UTC 2012

Hi Phil, if you are referring to the statement by More!.
Pomerantz regarding information not being true, I don't know.  On
the list I'm most familiar with, I don't recall annthing being
said about the minimum wage issue until something was sent from
NFB about the issue.  I will say that some folks (and again I can
only speak for those I'm most familiar with) do have concerns
about people remaining employed if they are required to receive
minimum wage.  And now I've heard some murmurings about the
Substantial Gainful Activity amount for blind folks receiving
SSDI being unfair to people with other disabilities.  (Of course
my thought has always been then that they should fight for their
own SGA amount.  So this has opened a whole Pandora's box, which
frankly is good.  I will be curious to know how many people
defect from ACB and join or rejoin NFB?  Just some thoughts
before I head for bed.    Peace,    Debby