[nfbwatlk] ACB Resolution

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Jul 15 19:33:14 UTC 2012

Thanks. I was just going to do the same thing with my dropbox account.

The role-reversal here is interesting; ACB purports to band together with
other disabilities to achieve justice for all. Yet in this case, its
president justifies inaction on the ground that only a few blind persons are
affected. Yet ACB incessantly accuses us of only caring for the blind -- and
only the "super-blind" at that.

It's hard for me to avoid the suspicion that the *real* reason the
resolution got a "do not pass" recommendation was that we, NFB, would have
been for it.

Mike Freeman