[nfbwatlk] Sno/King Chapter meeting Saturday. Venue change please read!

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Mon Jul 9 15:45:30 UTC 2012

Hello fellow federationists!
My apologies  for not posting this earlier,I was in Dallas at the National convention..

We will be meeting on Saturday at noon in a new venue.
Tasters Wok in Lynnwood WA at noon.

Address:
15128 Highway 99, Lynnwood WA 98037 (425) 787-6789

See the link below for menu and other restaurant info
http://www.allmenus.com/wa/edmonds/48075-tasters-wok/menu/

Tasters Wok has public transportation access, bus stops in front I was told and this part of Hwy 99 has sidewalks for safer travel.

Want to thank George B, hopefully, to be a new member to our chapter.  For setting up this meeting place.

We will have the room from noon to 2:30pm, food will be available.

Some of our chapter members are returning from the convention in Dallas and we look forward to the sharing of the Dallas experience.
Bring family and friends!
See you all on Saturday.  if you have any questions.
Please call me 425-239-5720
Thank you,
Julie Warrington / VP