[nfbwatlk] Information from OTC in accessible withmat

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 23:40:32 UTC 2012

Hello everyone.  I am happy to report that Keiko from DSB called
me a little bit ago and apologized because they neglected to send
the handbook to me in an accessible format.  She also said that
she would get the cost of going to the OTC for me so I can have
more info about making choices.  I am going to go on the tour of
the OTC as well, I think.  I'm very happy with this, I really
wasn't excited about having to fight the system.  Yuck.  Keiko
did answer some of my questions too.  I just wanted to let you
all know that.    Peace,    Debby