[nfbwatlk] FW: [MAYORMCGINN] City Hall Open House this Saturday

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 07:49:30 UTC 2012

f or your information

 City logo
<http://mayormcginn.seattle.gov/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/SeattleLogo90x90.
gif>
Mike McGinn, Mayor
City of Seattle

City Hall belongs to the people of Seattle. That's why for the third year in
a row we're inviting the community to come downtown to City Hall for an Open
House. Enjoy local music and food, learn about resources the City provides,
meet local elected officials and connect with opportunities to make our
community a better place.

City Hall Open House
Saturday, January 28th, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
601 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104

The agenda will include tours of the Mayor's Office and City Council
Offices, a Q&A session with the mayor, workshops on the legislative process
and interpreting credit reports, tabling by City departments and the City
Attorney's Office, live music, a farmer's market, and more.

Parking near City Hall can be difficult (see here
<http://www.seattle.gov/council/city_hall_parking.pdf>  for tips)-see
metro.kingcounty.gov for help planning your trip via transit.

Please forward this message to anyone else you think would be interested.
You can also download a flier here
<http://www.seattle.gov/mayor/openhouse/OpenHousePoster.pdf> . We look
forward to seeing you on Saturday!

Sincerely,