[nfbwatlk] pacific NW knitting machine workshop

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Feb 12 15:03:56 UTC 2012

Lauren, get in touch with Morgan Hicks at All Points Yarn.

allpointsyarn at aol.com

He taught me hands on.  He has also, over the phone, talked me through
techniques.  He taught another gal who came a couple of times to his store
who is blind, Romona, Oh am I ever going to butcher her last name, so I
won't try.  She is very involved in the Federation.  Mike knows how to spell
her last name.

Love my knitting machine.  Those throws you see on my site were mainly done
using the knitting machine and then hand finished.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com