[nfbwatlk] Merry Christmas ...

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 16:28:51 UTC 2012

Hi ghecky, got here on the 18th, and will go back the 1st.  I'm
going to spend a night with a friend in Denver and then go back
to the apartments on the 2nd, classes start the 3rd.  Lamar was
so excited to see me in the airport, and it's nice working with
him.  What a boy he is!  Sammy rubs up against me every time I go
anywhere and come back.  I think he's just letting me know that I
belong to him.  Craig and I haven't gotten to have much time
alone, but it's nice to be with him.  Merry Christmas to you,
Kevin and the pups in your house!    Hugs,    Debby