[nfbwatlk] today's event! Re: Cookie Exchange Report

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Thu Dec 13 03:58:47 UTC 2012

Hi,
Oh!  Tell me about today's event!  I haven't heard anything yet!  I know
some Californians were going to attend, but it couldn't be me, sadly.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com