[nfbwatlk] belated Happy Thanksgiving

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Dec 8 19:46:59 UTC 2012

Hi, Debby.

I'm not Mary Ellen, but ...

(1) I hear Matt on the iPhone HayTell app.

(2) mary Ellen *did* get recompense from Alaska Air for the extra ticket
cost she incurred because the snarky gate agent wouldn't let her on her
original flight.

(3) Unfortunately, the CFB isn't having any better luck than are we on the
kiosk issue itself. No rest for the righteous *or* the wicked!

(4) Glad the CCB is coming to seem fun now.

Merry Christmas!

Mike