[nfbwatlk] Some practical questions

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Aug 30 19:33:04 UTC 2012

Safety pins hidden in the items in such a way you know the one vertical pin
inside the labels all match, for example.  Two pins horizontally mean
another outfit etc.  There are sown in Braille labels. There are also labels
you can sow in that work well with the audible Penn Friend type recordable
out there. I do like the idea of the audible labels,as some tops for example
have many colors in them and may go well with pants from other color groups.
Like I have a blue, pink and green shirt I just bought. The top would look
fine with jeans, light tan pants, light pink pants, but would not look at
all good with the light blue pants I have.  So do I put them with the pink,
the tan, or jeans.  If I had the Penn friend labeler you sow in, I could
justbe independent and choose which pants suited me, smile.

I am just a rebel, sorry. I remember telling Diane McGeorge there are
innovations coming up and Braille would have to keep up.  She would say to
me,  to sow in multiple Braille labels to mark my clothes, which of course
works, well if she had thought of it at the time. Try Braille labels, Debby.
Keep a card on which one goes with which group. You may for example have two
shirts with similar colors, but only one of those shirts goes with your
green pants, for example.  So the two shirts you have that are blue, pink
and green, maybe only one will have that green tag sown on

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com