[nfbwatlk] FW: NFB stand on Blind Child Area signs?

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 20:24:42 UTC 2012

Hi Becky, actually when I was at the school for the blind in
Oregon I only had mobility once a week.  So this is not a new
fight.  We did not use canes on campus, either.  Sure would have
saved myself some skinned knees if I had used mine.  But I hated
my cane.  I'm trying to like the one I have now.  Lol.  But it's
a folding one which is handy at times, but the bands that hold it
together have been known to snap back and hit my wrist when I'm
trying to put the cane in its fold-up position.  Grrffr!  At
least my dog doesn't snap at my wrists.  Lol.    Peace,    Debby