[nfbwatlk] NFB of Washington Convention Agenda Items

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Aug 27 15:10:35 UTC 2012

Debby:

National divisions *do* have state chapters or affiliates. However, the only
one that's active (and I use the word advisedly) is the NFB of Washington
Students. But even that division of NABS -- the National Association of
Blind students -- is moribund in that all of its members are no longer
students. So we need to do some recruiting.

As for guide dogs, there are usually three or four at convention. We've
generally just let dog users work out their own relief areas in that there
haven't been enough of them to warrant a special effort. If the number of
dog users who attend state conventions increases, we will have to
reconsider.

Mike