[nfbwatlk] At-large Chapter

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Aug 27 03:12:55 UTC 2012

Several affiliates have had much success forming what is known as an
"at-large" chapter. This chapter would meet by conference call and would be
for members of the affiliate who are not in the vicinity of one of the
existing active chapters of the affiliate and who might like to get together
once a month to discuss the Federation, its philosophy, activities and
upcoming events. I propose to hold an initial conference call to form an
at-large chapter on September 16. I will draw up a chapter constitution and
if there is sufficient interest, we will form an at-large chapter which
would also hold a brief meeting during the NFB of Washington convention.

More details will be forthcoming.

What do y'all think?

Mike Freeman