[nfbwatlk] FW: EEOC Seattle Special Topics Seminar ADA Title I and Reasonable Accommodations September 11 2012 SeaTac Please Share

Thu Aug 23 22:13:27 UTC 2012

For general information.

/s/

Bennett Prows

From: Allman, Tom [mailto:tom.allman at sos.wa.gov]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 12:00 PM
To: Darcy.Hliboki at dshs.wa.gov; lorrie.moe at dshs.wa.gov; cindy.nakano at dfw.org; Aguirre, Andres F. (DSHS/DVR); Adreon, Mark (DSB); Betty Schwieterman; Brouner, Joelle (DSHS/DVR); Prows, Bennett (HHS/OCR); Bob Huven; Cap; Bondon, Shirley; Bob Joondeph; Cook, Debbie (UW); Noyes, Dolores M (DFW); Cindy Van Winkle; Catthi.Olson at LNI.WA.GOV; David Lord; Deb Murphy, LeadingAge Washington (formerly Aging Services of Washington); Noyes, Dolores M (DFW); deberle at bates.ctc.edu; Duane M. French; Evans, John (DSHS/DVR); eric.raff at dshs.wa.gov; Ernie.LaPalm at LNI.WA.GOV; Edith.Harding at gatesfoundation.org; Fiorini, Dave (DSHS/HRD); Schuneman, Fred; Franklin, Kelly (DSHS/DVR); Himes, Gail; gary.peterson at alaskaair.com; Lee, Helen; Jim Larson; Judy.Schurke at Lni.wa.gov; Kurt Miller; Katrina Ondracek; lisa.buccarelli at dshs.wa.gov; Lucille Walls; Mark Stroh; Simmons, Monica M; Namekata, Naomi (DSB); Olson, Toby (ESD); PGAFamilyFoundation.org; richmiller at whca.org; Hutchison, Sheryl (ESD); Serena K. Lee, Esq.; vikki.poitra at ga.wa.gov; Korthuis-Smith, Wendy (GOV)
Cc: RODOLFO HURTADO
Subject: FW: EEOC Seattle Special Topics Seminar ADA Title I and Reasonable Accommodations September 11 2012 SeaTac Please Share

Good Morning,
I have been asked by Rudy Hurtado of the EEOC to pass this message along about the upcoming EEOC Special Topics Conference being held on Tuesday September 11th regarding the “ ADA and Reasonable Accommodations”. This conference will cover ADA Employment Issues. Attached please find more information about the agenda and cost.
Please share with anyone you feel may be interested as discussed in Rudy Hurtado’s email below.
Thanks,
Tom
Thomas Allman, Ed., J.D.
Accessibility Coordinator