[nfbwatlk] Colorado Center

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Aug 20 22:38:25 UTC 2012

Wow, so awesome Debby, hugs. You will have your own apartment, so Craig can
come and enjoy time with you and his brother, Ski For Light is usually out
there sometime, during your time at the center. Craig will enjoy part time
living there, hugs. Well not sure how the apartment arrangements go, but
certainly you will have your own room, soft smile.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com