[nfbwatlk] Am I being too sensitive

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 17:53:53 UTC 2012

Thanks for your response.  After thinking about it, I think he
was kind of joking.  The reason for the comment about training is
that I haven't taken public transportation by myself since we
left Vancouver in 2004 and I'm a bit jittery about doing it after
so long a time of not doing it.  I think it goes from Colville
south, stopping at a few towns along the way, and then goes to
the downtown transit center and a few other key places, like the
airport.  And then it comes back and ends up somewhere in
downtown Colville.  And though Craig is a great supporter of
public transportation in general, he isn't exactly thrilled with
using the bus.  Of course I think part of that is that usually
when we go to Spokane we do a bunch of stuff to maximize our
time.    Peace,    Debby