[nfbwatlk] The top of the staircase

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 09:01:02 UTC 2012

Actually I guess my subject line should have been the top of the
stairs.  Thanks for pointing this speech out to me.  For folks
who may be new to NFB and maybe some of you old folks too, (grin)
I just may get this done before I go to Colorado.  I'm inspired,
and regretful at the same time.  I'm inspired because I see the
progress that has been made, and regretful that I wasn't part of
it.  Now I'm all wide awake and I should go to bed.  Lol.  I just
stopped reading after the march on the Society for the Blind in
Minneapolis.  So I'm finally in Volume 5.  (Grin).  Well, it's
off to lala land now, and another pleasant, if not boring day in
Colville.  Is it possible to die from pleasantness?    Debby