[nfbwatlk] SUB MINIMUM WAGE

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Tue Aug 14 01:45:05 UTC 2012

Hi,
I do not remember now if it is in there or not, but an article I wrote "what
color is the sun?" is in there.  Talk about a long time ago.  Wow!  If that
article is not in Walking Alone and Marching Together, it would be in our
literature on the NFB website.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com