[nfbwatlk] SUB MINIMUM WAGE

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 23:18:05 UTC 2012

Hi Carl, well, first to the political thing, I can't vote for
ROMNEY and even more so since Paul Ryan is his running mate, and
I don't know what I'm going to do about who to vote for yet.
(Smile).  So you, Mr.  Agnostic believe in witch doctors?
(Grin).  Well, I hope you're right about ACB taking the high
road, but after listening to the resolution and Mitch's response,
I'm not sure.  I'll be watching.  I think that there are some
people within ACB who have a knee jerk response to anything NFB
proposes.  (And I'm sure that there are those who have knee jerk
reactions to stuff ACB proposes, too.  But as for people
disapproving of my decision to leave ACB, there were some people
who I expected an assurance of friendship and caring
notwithstanding but frankly that hasn't happened.  But it's kind
of like if you leave one church to go to another (no matter what
the reasons are).  That sense of fellowship, that sense of,
"We'll be together for eternity" goes out the window.  But it's
okay, nobody ever said that standing up for something you believe
in would always be comfortable.    Peace,    Debby