[nfbwatlk] FW: ILRU Survey: Assistive Technology for People With Disabilities

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Aug 3 17:10:18 UTC 2012

Accessible? These links are crap and insulting to persons with disabilities.
Four lines for one link, insalting that ILRU would have approved such a
thing.

Ok tell me I am wrong as I am not as techno savy as many of you.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com