[nfbwatlk] Article regarding NY streets

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 01:09:16 UTC 2012

Hey Marci, Debby here.  Hope I didn't offend you with any of my
discussion-not my intent.  I think that the article could have
certainly been written with a more positive "spin" shall we say.
As I said, having read some of Ken Stewart's writing he is a
bright guy, but this article made him and all of us sound like
idiots.  That's the trouble with news interviews.  They almost
NEVER get it right.

On a personal note, I found out today that I am going to get to
go to the Colorado Center.  Will talk to you more about it later
on privately.  (Smile).    Peace,    Debby