[nfbwatlk] Sad News

Mon Apr 30 13:45:22 UTC 2012

Gloria,

Let me add my heartfelt condolences after Paul's death.  Paul was a tremendous guy.  I know how much you both were all together.

I enjoyed many hours laughing and kicking around with Paul at NFB events, and in Spokane.

You and he are in my thoughts and prayers. As you see by the NFB listservs we are all with you at this time.

/s/

Bennett Prows

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Mike Freeman
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 11:21 AM
To: nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nfbwatlk] Sad News

Fellow Federationists:

It is with sadness that I inform you that Paul Whipple of the Inland Empire
chapter of the NFB of Washington died this morning at 6:15 a.m. He had been
ill for some time. He died peacefully.

I have no information concerning funeral arrangements or services.

Please let his wife Gloria know we support her and love her in this time of
travail.

Michael Freeman, President

National Federation of the Blind of Washington