[nfbwatlk] FW: [Electronics-talk] iPhone Discussions

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 09:16:13 UTC 2012

There will be an iPhone discussions conference call on Wednesday, April 25,
at 7:00 PM. The number to call is 616-883-2999 followed by the pound, and
the room is 2428. The topic is ring tones. So if you are interested in
making your own tones, or just would like to download an app to learn how to
use it, then this call is for you!