[nfbwatlk] oh no! Fw: CNN Breaking News

Walter Cone walt.cone at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 16:49:37 UTC 2012

Well I think that is ashame becaue I believe they would probably be in a
better position to be old if there is a good fan base.  I know there is
opposition from some about the new basketball areana and hockey stadium and
the mariners are one.  I believe the less competition for the entertainment
dollar the M's can keep trotting a minor league club and charge major league
prices.