[nfbwatlk] Ms Lose!

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Fri Apr 20 18:07:19 UTC 2012

Hi,
He died just the same way my husband, Jim, died.  He suddenly went into
kidney failure and then his little kitty heart stopped.  They were able to
revive him but he only lasted another half hour and the second time, they
couldn't revive him.  I took him to a very good animal hospital where they
treated him and me very well!  But I am shocked by the sudden loss.  Lewie
was such a good-nataured, peaceful kitty!  Maryah is wandering around,
meowing for him.

I will probably get a new kitty one of these days.
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com