[nfbwatlk] NFBW Web Site

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Sep 13 15:52:21 UTC 2011

Fellow Federationists:

I just renewed our NFBW domain this morning so the web site should be accessible within 12 to 24 hours — as soon as the domain information propagates through the Internet. I'll have convention info up on the site shortly thereafter.

The reason things went to hell in a handbasket was that Gary Deeter (once of our Greater Seattle chapter) handled our Internet presence for many years and the domain registration info had him as the account manager so notification that we needed to renew the domain went to him rather than to me.

In any event, all is well now.

Mike Freeman