[nfbwatlk] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] {Disarmed} FYI FW: Hero Dog winner & Adopt-A-Dog Month

Tue Oct 18 14:04:16 UTC 2011

Congratulations, to Michael Hingson, and his dog Roselle.

/s/

Bennett Prows
From: nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Michael Hingson
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 4:11 PM
To: 'NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users'; nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] {Disarmed} FYI FW: Hero Dog winner & Adopt-A-Dog Month

Below is the announcement of the Hallmark Channel broadcast.

Mike Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
"Speaking with Vision"
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com<mailto:info at michaelhingson.com>
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Thunder Dog, and check on Michael Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com<http://www.michaelhingson.com>

Congratulations to Roselle for winning the title of American Hero Dog, 2011.  Watch the awards ceremony, November 11 on the Hallmark Channel.

To learn about the KnfbReader Mobile please visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com<../../../../Documents/Audible>