[nfbwatlk] NFBWA Convention Auction

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Oct 1 23:50:32 UTC 2011

It's helpful to have the basket labeled in braille as Ben prows will be the
auctioneer. You may bring the item(s) on Saturday. We can store the item(s)
in the affiliate suite or you may keep it/them with you. The auction will
take place after the banquet. You may set or not set a minimum bid; it's up
to you. Bear in mind, however, that many members may find themselves rather
deficient in the spendable cash department so unless you have a deed to the
Taj Mahal, you probably shouldn't set a minimum bid of over a few dollars.
(smile)

Mike