[nfbwatlk] Happy thanksgiving!

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 22:37:46 UTC 2011

hello everyone,

I'm here to wish you a very wonderful thanksgiving. please take a moment to
thank all the things that we have. I'm thankful for technology and assistive
technology. I'm thankful for JAWS. I'm thankful for the internet. I'm
thankful for Braille, yes, Braille rocks! I'm thankful for the Braille and
technology resources that we have available in this country and the state of
Washington. I'm thankful that we have a department of Services for the Blind
here in Washington. I'm thankful for this mailing list and all the web
resources of the NFB that allows us to communicate better and widely. I'm
thankful for NFB Newsline, the best newspaper and e-reading service I've
ever seen in my life. I'm thankful for the National Federation of the blind
itself, and I'm also thankful for the National federation of the Blind of
Washington. I'm glad I am not the only one who is blind and that there are
more people like me fighting for rights and accessibility. I think you
should be thankful for these things as well.
Well, that's all for today. have a nice holiday and be safe! hope that I can
see some of you soon.

Sincerely,
Humberto