[nfbwatlk] FW: NBP-Announce: November Book Club Selection: 'Twas the Night BeforeChristmas

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 15:36:34 UTC 2011

November 2011 Book Club Selection
'Twas the Night Before Christmas: Or Account of a Visit from St. Nicholas
Author Anonymous
Print/braille edition, $8.99
In contracted braille

Ages 4-8

Start a new holiday tradition!

Thanks to the anonymous publication of the poem "Account of a Visit from St.
Nicholas" in the Troy Sentinel in 1823, the traditionally stern St. Nick was
transformed into the sleigh-riding, chimney diving, jolly old elf we now
call Santa Claus.

This gorgeously made hardcover book captures the mystery, surprise and
anticipation of what many children consider the most magical night of the
year. A perfect gift.

To order or read more about this book online, visit
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/BC1111-TWASNIGHT.html

Also available soon:
The Borrowed Hanukkah Latkes, $6.99
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/LATKE.html

And don't miss out on our print/braille book sale!
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/holidaysale.html

******
To order any books, send payment to:
NBP, 88 St. Stephen Street, Boston, MA 02115-4302
Or call and charge it: toll-free (800) 548-7323 or (617) 266-6160 ext 520.
Or order any of our books online at
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/index.html .

  _____

.