[nfbwatlk] FW: You are invited

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 2 22:50:26 UTC 2011

I am formally inviting you to Transportation for Washington's upcoming 2011
State Conference, "Transforming Transportation."  I'm excited to announce
that we will have two national leaders, Laura Barrett who is the Executive
Director for the Transportation Equity Network, and Art Guzzetti who is Vice
President of Policy for the American Public Transportation Association, as
our special guests.  In addition we will have a number of local leaders and
experts including House Transportation Chair Judy Clibborn.

As part of the campaign's continuing efforts to broaden the coalition and
strengthen our ability to move forward on a vision for transportation in the
state that is bold and balanced, the conference is an opportunity to bring
together all of you, our partners across the state, to strategize about the
campaign's next steps going into 2012.

I hope you or a representative will be able to attend this half-day event.
Below are additional details about the summit.  Please register so we can be
sure to know how much food to provide and ensure we have adequate space.  We
hope youc an join us!

Transforming Transportation
Transportation for Washington 2011 State Conference
Monday, November 14, 2011
9 a.m. To 1 p.m.
University of Washington Tower Auditorium
4333 Brooklyn Avenue NE
Seattle, WA  98195

To register online at:
http://transportationchoices.org/events/transportation-for-wa-conference

For more information about the Transportation for Washington campaign, visit
our website at www.t4washington.org.

Sincerely,

Kristin Kelly
Snohomish County/Skagit County Program Director, Futurewise
Smart Growth Director, Pilchuck Audubon Society
----------------------
email: kristin at futurewise.org
web:    www.futurewise.org
--------------------------
1429 Avenue D, PMB 532
Snohomish, WA  98290
p 425-923-8625
Celebrating 20 years of protecting Washington's future.
Our mission at Futurewise is to promote healthy communities
and cities while protecting farmland, forests, and shorelines
for this and future generations.

  _____

.

Try free scan!