[nfbwatlk] NFB CONVENTION

Rick Willison rick at tjmi.net
Tue May 10 17:51:28 UTC 2011

Hi Friends!

I wanted to let you all know that I am going to be going to the NFB
Convention in Orlando in July.  I am looking forward to meeting all of you
who will be there.  This will be my first convention as I am a new member of
the NFB.  I will be speaking at the eBay portion of the Convention.  I am
not sure when or whare that will be, but I will be sharing my experiences
with eBay since I did the training in Baltimore a few months ago.  It has
been great so far.

I am looking for someone to room with while I am there.  If you are looking
for a roomm mate for the convention, please let me know.  Thanks so much.

Have a great day.
Rick WIllison