[nfbwatlk] FW: Boeing Research

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Mon May 2 20:43:44 UTC 2011

Thought some of you might find this $150 earning opportunity for six hours of work of interest.

From: Dennis Chandler <DennisChandler at aaawin.com<mailto:DennisChandler at aaawin.com>>

Just thought I'd let you know about this research project I did this weekend with the company that does research for us.  Basically Boeing is testing some new airplane interiors - seats, lighting, etc.  You get on this fake section of a plane and take a fake 6 hour flight.  Every hour or so you fill out a survey and you also get lunch.

They are doing the research every Weds and Saturday through September, so if you're interested to you can a day that works for you. You can sign up at the link below.  They will give you a $150 AAA Visa gift card for participating.

Dennis