[nfbwatlk] spam messages

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 05:00:30 UTC 2011

Hi there.  Spammers who deliberately send stuff can and do send
messages to someone's email.  They attach to that person's email
address book and automatically get sent to all the emails in that
person's address book.  And the person whose email is sending out
the spam, they don't generally know it's happening.  I don't know
all the technical whys and wherefores of this.  I just know that
it happens from an explanation from another list I'm on, and
maybe Mike has explained that, too.    Peace,    Debby