[nfbwatlk] books featuring blind character

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Sun Mar 6 07:28:21 UTC 2011

Since these books were at my local public library they were just in print.  I would ask the WA Talking Book and Braille Library if they have these books in braille or if they can purchase them in braille to be added to the collection or borrow them from another talking book and braille library that may have a braille copy.