[nfbwatlk] Research participation request

Alco Canfield amcanfield at comcast.net
Wed Jun 1 23:22:13 UTC 2011

Hi, Ally,

I have just completed your survey.  I must admit that I found much of it
very frustrating because, as a totally BLIND person, many of the questions
were irrelevant, especially those having to do with people possessing some
vision.

Using a telephone, going where I need to go, and preparing meals are no
problem for me.  I think perhaps that next time you might consider doing two
different surveys.

I must admit I found these questions a bit patronizing.

Good luck.

Alco Canfield