[nfbwatlk] Sub minimum wage

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Wed Jul 20 04:21:04 UTC 2011

Hi,
Or they don't really believe in the capabilities and equality of blind
people.
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com