[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} FW: Seattle Hearing Tomorrow to Save King County Bus Service!

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 12 05:54:36 UTC 2011

 TCC banner
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/5153/images/Fundraising%20template%20im
ages/Header.jpg>

 	 July 2011

 Transportation Action!
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/5153/images/Fundraising%20template%20im
ages/sub%20banner%20copy.gif>

Hearing Tomorrow to Save King County Buses

Jacob,

Thank you for support of saving King County Metro. We have sent in over
1,500 emails supporting the measure to save metro.  If you haven't done so
set you still can by clicking
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=40QzQpOxtUznzSQ0JKPa%
2FjcRIbnpm7u0> here!

Losing 600,000 service hours -- significantly affecting 80% of riders --
will devastate our economy, environment, and communities with more
congestion, pollution, and inequity.

That's why it's so important for the King County Council to adopt the $20
congestion relief charge. This state legislature-approved measure will
provide temporary relief until a long-term state solution is found.

This is the most critical week in our effort to save King County Metro. The
county council must adopt the congestion relief charge on July 25th.

Tomorrow's public hearing in Seattle will be the pivotal juncture.  We need
to turnout en masse to show strong support for the measure.

Here's the details:

Public
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=nmRpdzIjk4uxetk5nXV5Y
zcRIbnpm7u0> Hearing to Save King County Metro
Tuesday, July 12, 6 - 8 p.m.
King County Council Chambers
King County Courthouse, 10th Floor
516 Third Avenue
Seattle, WA

RSVP
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=0dW4rWodyfuNRmkzSAhGh
P94BOnrrwoG> right now.

We need to pack the room and overflow attendance into the hallways and
streets. So, please bring friends and family.

Together we can save our buses!
Andrew Austin
Field Director
Transportation Choices Coalition

P.S. We'll have stickers to show that you're a supporter. So, when you get
off the elevator on the 10th floor, get your sticker from me or another
organizer. Also arrive early as you'll need to get through court security.
See you tomorrow!

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=RyuqUVr1iB5dUDAiplyyD
DcRIbnpm7u0> Find Us on Facebook
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=mn9C99Fs3uTgo%2FQSrfq
7zzcRIbnpm7u0> Subscribe to Action Alerts

Are you getting emails for events in Seattle when you live in Spokane? We
may not have your correct address and phone number on file! If you have
moved or just aren't sure if we have your current contact information,
please email shefali at transportationchoices.org.

We respect the personal nature of email communication. Every effort is made
to offer only information on pressing transportation issues and involvement
opportunities. If you prefer not to receive emails from Transportation
Choices Coalition, please click
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=AtzMvrIw%2FtsejAnNwxL
aTjcRIbnpm7u0> here to unsubscribe. If you do not currently get our email
Action Alerts, please sign
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=IlvD7EkGBvBy%2F7qtTMk
vNzcRIbnpm7u0> up here.

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Wkgkt4KLn2b%2FPQQOPm8