[nfbwatlk] Service animals article out of Portland

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 05:00:29 UTC 2011

Mary Ellen, I agree--though all my dogs have been from a school,
and will continue to be.  Who sets the standards for
certification?  There are good schools and a couple that I
wouldn't send my worst enemy too.  There are bad handlers from
good schools, and good handlers who have come through bad
schools, but because they have experience and love their dogs, it
works.  I have ID and have no problem showing it, but I'm really
glad that I don't have to show it.    Peace,    Debby