[nfbwatlk] hot stove league confusion

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sat Jan 15 09:31:36 UTC 2011

Hi,
I haven't caught the Hot Stove League very often because it keeps moving and I am busy Wednesday evenings.  Here is the rest of the schedule from Shannon Drayer's blog:
Hot Stove League Show is on Wed. from 6-8 this week and next. The final two weeks of January the show will be heard on Thursdays then in February it moves to Monday night where it will remain until the start of the regular season.
Thanks
Lauren
Advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it!
""Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be
 the source of your joy." ~Thich Nhat Hanh
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com