[nfbwatlk] Annee Hartzell -- Good News!

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Feb 1 02:56:03 UTC 2011

Hi, Ben.

Yup; Daytona Beach was a lot of fun.  The car and, of course, Mark Riccobono, performed flawlessly.  Lots of NFB enthusiasm in the grandstand.  Of course, now comes the hard part. (grin)

It was a beautifully sunny day and since it's winter both at home and here in DC, I forgot about that so my bald pate definitely got a sunburn which several of the HAMPs noticed. (grin)

It will definitely be a challenge in the morning unless the storm doesn't pan out.  Federal employees can do telework but Congress doesn't.  Wish it did so we could visit them rather than having to deal with staff.  Ah well; I'll let everyone know how it's going.

Take care.

Mike

[Sent via iPhone]